The Atlas Rail Single Car Brake Test Machine is a versatile piece of workshop equipment used to automatically test the braking systems of railroad vehicles to AAR Standards.
With all equipment contained within a mobile cart, the unit features a digital operator screen and it is capable of testing two cars at the same time.
Other features include:
- Simple proven design.
- Printout of test results on completion of test.
- Portable, 240v ac – 110v ac or battery powered.
- Single or dual unit.
- Off the shelf components.
- Accuracy 2Kpa 0.25 PSI
- VTA actuator (if required)
- No special connections to car.
- Can be built to suit your brake system.
- Air filters on all air inputs from car and outputs from unit.
- Self calibrating and testing functions
- Digital readout of brake pipe pressure and relay valve pressure.
- Manual single car testing.
- Can be connected to your network to record tests.